The “Little Brazil” of Westchester county, in Mount Vernon. There is so much cultural diversity in New York! This diversity makes joggling around the New York area even more fun and enriching. This neighborhood in Mount Vernon has one of the largest Brazilian-American communities in the north-east U.S.
Top Posts & Pages
- Juggling while unicycling on a gorgeous day!
- MLM and crank magnetism
- Getting even better at juggling while unicycling
- My review of "Marauders of Hope" by Aruna Ravikumar
- Improving at club juggling while idling
- Interleaving versus spaced practice
- Primerica and the long road to the anti-MLM movement
- New video: How to idle on a unicycle
- Why I Say No to Detox
- Yonkers marathon 2018 race report
- 150,989 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow