A brave flower emerges from the ground outside the Bartow Pell Mansion in Pelham Bay Park in very late winter. One of the first signs of spring. This was one of the loneliest flowers I have ever seen.
Top Posts & Pages
- Juggling while unicycling on a gorgeous day!
- MLM and crank magnetism
- Getting even better at juggling while unicycling
- My review of "Marauders of Hope" by Aruna Ravikumar
- Improving at club juggling while idling
- Interleaving versus spaced practice
- Primerica and the long road to the anti-MLM movement
- New video: How to idle on a unicycle
- Why I Say No to Detox
- Yonkers marathon 2018 race report
- 151,378 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow