“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
Top Posts & Pages
- Juggling while unicycling on a gorgeous day!
- MLM and crank magnetism
- Getting even better at juggling while unicycling
- My review of "Marauders of Hope" by Aruna Ravikumar
- Improving at club juggling while idling
- Interleaving versus spaced practice
- Primerica and the long road to the anti-MLM movement
- New video: How to idle on a unicycle
- Why I Say No to Detox
- Yonkers marathon 2018 race report
- 150,989 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow