The “Little Brazil” of Westchester county, in Mount Vernon. There is so much cultural diversity in New York! This diversity makes joggling around the New York area even more fun and enriching. This neighborhood in Mount Vernon has one of the largest Brazilian-American communities in the north-east U.S.
Top Posts & Pages
- MLM and crank magnetism
- Eye color and athletic ability
- Berries of Death
- Why I Say No to Detox
- Primerica and the long road to the anti-MLM movement
- Juggling while unicycling on a gorgeous day!
- Joggling with the Devil
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Can exercise help overcome drug addiction?
- Xiong Yiliao - ancient Chinese warrior juggler
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 147,057 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow