“The thinking man must oppose all cruel customs no matter how deeply rooted in tradition and surrounded by a halo. When we have a choice, we must avoid bringing torment and injury into the life of another, even the lowliest creature; to do so is to renounce our manhood and shoulder a guilt which nothing justifies”. – Albert Schweitzer
Top Posts & Pages
- Juggling while unicycling on a gorgeous day!
- MLM and crank magnetism
- Getting even better at juggling while unicycling
- My review of "Marauders of Hope" by Aruna Ravikumar
- Improving at club juggling while idling
- Interleaving versus spaced practice
- Primerica and the long road to the anti-MLM movement
- New video: How to idle on a unicycle
- Why I Say No to Detox
- Yonkers marathon 2018 race report
January 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 151,164 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow